RLT 1.12% 88.5¢ renergen limited

Renergen General Discussion, page-748

1. wsx
    924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    There's one individual in particular hanging around on twitter who is unfortunately a little off-kilter who has perhaps tarred this group a little unfairly.

He shouldn't. He genuinely seems a bit obsessive and in all respects is in way too deep and projecting some other shit he has going on onto this company and a couple of others. If you're reading this MAAT take a deep breath and a step back mate, go talk to somebody about what's getting to you and forget about these companies. There's plenty of drama already in the world, much of it purely for entertainment purposes. Get your teeth into something on Netflix.

Anyway, that aside I've said it before but I have to agree - these guys are on a good wicket and they need to deliver but they're also humans who make themselves very available to investors and would-be investors. This doesn't put their actions beyond criticism, by any means, but as I've said before there's questioning / criticism and there's posting your bad reviews on social media for the engagement and dopamine. There's something cathartic about complaining obviously, but there's a point where it becomes bitterness and then what are you really still doing / in a sense, why stick around? At that point you're interested in failure more than success because it makes you right about your intuitions and that's just a perverse situation to be in.

Hot copper can be one of the more toxic places on the internet sometimes. Keep it classy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.