RLT 0.67% 75.0¢ renergen limited

The following YouTube video is hot off the press. It's an...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    The following YouTube video is hot off the press. It's an interview with Stef Marani by Alec Hogg, founder and editor of http://Biznews.com, media entrepreneur, writer and broadcaster, business keynote speaker. He is a high-profile person who covers big economic events.

This interview takes place amidst the backdrop of THE FOLLOWING FACTS:
    Renergen’s story about turning a Free State helium and natural gas deposit into a massive profit generator attracted a horde of retail investor fans who have been left disappointed because in recent months Renergen’s share price has fallen 34% and at its current R27, is a world away from respected small cap analyst Keith McLachlan’s R67 valuation. The stock returned to earth after its pilot plant’s production deadline was missed - first because of Covid-lockdown related delays, then by a faulty oil heating system. CEO Stefano Marani has also had to deal with a cold shoulder from controversial mining company Ivanhoe, and leaks in Australia that aborted a capital raising exercise which gave rise to a halt in trading on the ASX.
    In this interview CEO Stef Marani explains why he's still upbeat because on the upside, he reckons the glitches have all been dealt with and expects the pilot plant to produce its much delayed first helium soon (“not months”) - triggering funding of a massive $1bn commercial plant (half via the US government) which will potentially transform the company. Stefano spoke to Alec Hogg of BizNews.

Having followed very closely what has been happening with the Renergen project for over 2 years (I am a retired professional engineer living in South Africa with 90% of my share portfolio invested in RLT), I share the confidence and excitement of the Renergen staff (some of whom I know personally, Stef being one of them), that the Helium switch-on will finally be a reality very soon which will be a massive game changer. I do believe that with the massive production delays due to Covid and the fact that the recent attempted Helium switch-on failed because of an ancillary part (the oil temperature control apparatus which was incorrectly installed) investor sentiment has been badly eroded, and Stef has very unfairly had to bear the brunt of all of this. I know that very soon all those investors who have been highly critical of Stef and the company will wake up and realize that their mistrust has been completely misplaced. I have experience with large mechanical and I happen to know that the highest standards of quality control have been implemented at the Virginia Plant in spite of the recent fault that prevented the Helium switch-on which is absolutely normal in a plant of this magnitude and mechanical complexity.

I am not at all fussed by the recent price slide (which has provided such a great buying opportunity) because I know what lies ahead and am prepared to put my head on the block in defense of what I know. For that reason, I am happy to counter all the negative stuff that is out there because I see that as a way to demonstrate my faith in, and loyalty to the company as well as a means to encourage those who share my faith and confidence.

This is the link to the interview which everyone with any interest in RLT should watch and hopefully find insightful:
    Copy and paste the following URL into your browser
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYDtnhaPCSs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.005(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $22.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 75.0¢ $23.20K 30.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 12627 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.