RLT 7.91% 64.0¢ renergen limited

Renergen General Discussion, page-777

1. 3,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927
    "Notable Pioneer is RLT's biggest shareholder"

Per the Annual Report Tamryn are the largest shareholder unless things have changed since but I haven't seen any notices of them selling any of their shares this year.

Notable Pioneer what stands out to me is the guy is the grandson of Marshall Ye a former Chinese leader.

Then when you consider that with Phase 2 funding half the US$1b is to come from the US DFC/OPIC they will want that funding to align with US interests.

Geopolitically back in about 2010 China banned rare earth exports and in retaliation the US banned helium exports to China. Even today maybe China still imports about 95% of its helium. Then just last month in October there were media articles in relation to a new semiconductor war basically between the US and China as the US moves to block China's access to semiconductor chips noting helium is vital for their manufacture also.

With the Amur plant out of action in Russia it might be getting tougher for China to source their helium. The Notable Pioneer guy also has interests in ASX listed HE8 that is now trying to extract some helium in locations in Mongolia and China.

Ivanhoe Mines has a strong presence of Chinese in its shareholder base so bear that in mind as a potential reason that deal didn't eventuate given the US DFC/OPIC funding and recent US and China dealings in regards to semiconductors that have come to light in the media.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4842/4842907-6d48b8aef79e31dc1a6ac8100d403038.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.0¢
Change
-0.055(7.91%)
Mkt cap ! $19.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.5¢ 68.5¢ 62.8¢ $54.76K 82.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2881 60.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.5¢ 542 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.