RLT 0.00% 71.0¢ renergen limited

Renergen General Discussion, page-998

1. 788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    In the 31/12/21 announcement it suggested that hot commissioning would take a month with start up of commercial operations also taking a month thereafter - Commercial operations being completed at the end of April 2022.

On the 12/04/22 it was announced that in the coming days, hot commissioning of various systems will commence. It was also stated that shareholders will be updated in the coming few weeks regarding plant turn on and progress to first production.

I don't know, am I missing something, have I read too much into these market updates and miss read them? Does coming days and a few weeks mean 8+ months and counting? It's obvious something has gone wrong, a month of commissioning has blown out massively.

Mr. Market suggests that the decline in the share price form appx $4.00 to $2.00 over this period, that they probably agree with my view.

Anway, I'm done with looking back, it hasn't happened as planned - so be it, lessons learnt. Hopefully helium will be pumping soon, P2 finance arranged, prospectus issued for the balance and I still have cash available for another top up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.