RLT 1.86% 82.0¢ renergen limited

Hello fellow shareholders, hope all you guys are winning!Here I...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hello fellow shareholders, hope all you guys are winning!

Here I have sourced the exact video that was the presentation to MST for the Capital Raise!Stefano Marani/Renergen were the very first client for MST which is what gives them a great business relationship between the two!An interesting fact about MST and their financial team is that "David Hewitt" has a history of working for companies like Texaco/Caltex/Chevron for the past 18 years and also had a senior commercial rolefor the North West Shelf and Gorgon LNG projects and has written LNG and Crude Oil reports for the past 14 years!We also found that another member of the MST financial team Scott Hudson has a history of being involved with Emerging South African Companies. I feel it is not easy to find an institution that understands the resource we bring tothe table as LNG and Helium are not the current trend and also CryoVacc being completely unique to the global market. So great work to the BOD at Renergen for aligning with a company fit to play its role in our journey with Renergen!

Here im going to out line some points of interest of this video for those of you who may not be able to watch it instantly but i do encourage you all to watch it as it gives us a lot more details that us retail shareholders struggle to get access to. I would like to add that this was not given to me by anybody at MST or Renergen i am not privy to information like this my sources of information that i bring to the table are completely through networking and joining dots and reading between the lines!

1. 187,000 hectares = 1800 square kilometers. The area of greater Geelong is 1329 squarekilometers

2. South Africa - 11 th largest fleet of trucks in the world – 377,000 trucks

3. Teamed up with Total that have 750 LNG filling stations globally

4. Only petroleum production rights holder in South Africa. At least 10-12 years before anycompetition can be ready to produce in Sth Africa

5. Two innovations”
    a. Cooling for food transport in trucking – saves each truck up to AUD$12,000 annually. Aswell as significant reduction in greenhouse emissionsb. Cryovacci. Tracking, control by mobile phone, air freight allows 3.6 million doses comparedto 40,000 doses using Carbon Dioxide

6. Phase 1 plant – 99% complete

7. LNG Transport in South Africa
    a. Selling at USD $18/mmbtu…compared to other countries selling at USD $2/mmtbu.Landed LNG in Japan at $12
    b. LNG landed in Sth Africa at $26/mmbtu
    c. At least 12-15 years away for any local competitive entry

8. Produce 12,000 times less methane than Qatar for to extract helium out of the ground – verysignificant environmental impact

9. RLT has a very large green scale Helium project that is unmatched globally

10. Quote from Stefano – “Our 10P in our prospective resources would be the equivalent of takingthe United States, Canada, China, Australia and Poland all combined as countries with all oftheir helium projects combined”. “That’s what high concentrations does for you when you`relooking at a Helium reserve”

11. Only project in the world where methane is considered renewable as the gas renews becauseof the bacteria present from the meteor strike.

12. First wells were drilled in 1957, blowing more gas now than when initially drilled!!

13. All drilled wells seem to be increasing in production rate as time goes on…

14. Require another 150 wells for Phase 2

15. Cost per well
    a. Percussion drilling for dead straight verticals – AUD $120K -$130K per well. Preferreddrilling method as shortest drill time..success rate approx. 70%.
    b. Inclined drilling for deeper multiple fracture sets – AUD $240K – $260k per well. Cantake anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks to drill.
    c. Original well drill techniques (rotational drilling) were taking anywhere from 3 to 6months..
    d. For phase 2, this will produce an extra 150,000 to 250,000 standard cubic feet per dayof gas of which the average will be 3.5% Helium
    e. Hence we need anywhere between AUD $18 Million to AUD $39Million to completephase 2 drilling campaign?
    f. HOW ARE WE GOING TO FUND THIS? Stefano Marani HAS A MASTERPLAN IN PLAYTHAT WILL BLOW OUR MINDS!!Stef`s response form
    Global Interest from phase 2
    “Lets just say it helps being the only belle at the ball"

https://mstfinancial-au.zoom.us/rec/play/cbs90XTty1y_kSC2Wf7kx3BtSLbS9pdEC-aH6igCUB_Uw-1P9SSJGZ8NbIpOUTq0uXuvoXKwznuDG2CZ.MOV6DSAzMfYIS4Mz?continueMode=true&_x_zm_rtaid=CxrZynNiQWmIeLIfwYJp1g.1625275777498.4049d9c7170cf4c1502fec60303b926a&_x_zm_rhtaid=759

I encourage all shareholders to look for information outside of the box reference old TWEETS and read up on old Announcements and continue to share the story of Renergen we all know the fundamentals of this company we are not intending to "Pump N Dump" it but the companyneeds awareness and less trash talk about things that are irrelevant we all need to remember what a shareholder is we "OWN" a piece of this company we all have a roll to play, some of you guys are self employed you don't need to force anyone to buy the company just share with themwhat we are get the name out there like you would your own company technically this is our "OWN" company.I look forward for the next 6 months i feel their will be large things that are going to be thrown in the mix IMO we are extremely undervalued i look forward to the JORC/PFS that we are all anticipating just take into account that wont be the last one as we have another 150 wells to go for Phase 2!!

Things to anticipate for next 8-12 weeks:

- R2D2
    - JORC/PFS RESERVE UPDATE
    - LIQUIDITY SOLUTION
    - FUNDING PHASE 2
    - CRYOVACC UPDATE
    - SEPTEMBER DRILL CAMPAIGN
    - FURTHER UPDATES ON EVANDER

Good luck to all you guys as shareholders and to the ones that jump on board this journey

Kind Regards to allCarlo Ferreira

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.015(1.86%)
Mkt cap ! $25.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 82.0¢ $5.274K 6.403K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3203 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 5102 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.