RLT 4.67% $1.02 renergen limited

I don't want to keep bumping this thread, but clever, rational...

1. wsx
    921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    I don't want to keep bumping this thread, but clever, rational and fearless?

Put it back in your pants mate. He's persistant, loud and aggressive, but those are different adjectives. The average midwit could easily do a better job of spreading fear and doubt but they typically don't for various reasons, usually because they aren't quite so desperate for attention and because they have better things to do with their time than flog the same horse for three months. Also they don't have a sock puppet media outlet.

Any rational actor would have moved along and stopped talking about this tiny South African company months ago. Run a finger down the entirety of the ASX and tell me when you get tired of flapping about ompanies that are at risk of needing to raise equity.

Imagine if some credible short report outfit like Heisenberg would post endless vague leading questions followed by ellipses and then try to retract them on technicalities with unclever gotchas. They'd be laughed out of the room.

As for the claims themselves? It started serious: no rights to helium, lies about production and dark secrets. Those ended up being false, so now let's look at the current cl
    aims. You'll note they're now significantly more tame.

- Claim: Amur is coming online, the helium market is going to be saturated
    Reality: Amur is three years late. Phase 1 funding and Phase 2 economic studies predate the delay due to the explosion in the Russian plant and anyone who has followed along / provided funding / signed take or pay agreements was well aware of Amur's existance, in fact expecting it to already be well and truly online.

- Claim: they'll need to raise equity
    Reality: that's why they've floated a Nasdaq listing.

The credibility drops with every word which doesn't hold. Even the claim that he was done posting on Renergen is another datapoint in this. Why would a rational, clever, whatever guy (rather than an unfortunately average angry manchild on the internet) write that at all when it was proposed to him that he was carrying on a little too much, only to keep carrying on?

Even today, the childish, aggressive equivalent of "no I never!":

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5866/5866852-30ff5746caa6117981c10d89475d392c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
-0.050(4.67%)
Mkt cap ! $30.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.06 $1.06 $1.02 $4.678K 4.481K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 547 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.02
  Change
-0.050 ( 5.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.04 $1.04 $1.02 908
Last updated 15.31pm 26/04/2024 ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.