RLT 0.61% 81.5¢ renergen limited

nice summary of some key points Helios...you forgot about Cryo...

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    nice summary of some key points Helios...
    you forgot about Cryo Vacc opportunity and market...the RLT cold chain storage and transport solution provides a significant benefit to anything else currently on the market.
    As previously mentioned, the Cryo Vacc opportunity is relevant to many more markets apart from the topical pandemic Vaccine requirements. I dont believe anything else currently exists in the market that can provide up to 30 days transport storage at temperatures as low as -70C.
    Given our tight and small holding registry, i dont believe 1000% returns are out of the question given time and patience...not so sure about 10000%, but hey, im not here to burst your bubble, i would be over the moon.

Referencing Stefano`s latest interview with Joe Hildebrand where he corrected Joe by stating "We havent found some, we have found alot of Helium", i believe drill results will be released towards the end of this month and there will be a re rating on the Michael Bentley research report...

We are getting much closer, i can smell the gas!!! hmmmm.....wrong gas, Helium is odourless.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 80.0¢ $83.98K 104.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 218 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 7023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.