BRN 2.38% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

What is significant revenue to you? We know that there is ca....

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    What is significant revenue to you? We know that there is ca. $2m of revenue as that was highlighted if you cared to look or read the analysis of the data from the previous quarter. I do not know how much more will be presented. Possibly little. BUT, that means it has gone from almost zero to $2m in one quarter, which for a start up isn’t bad imo.
    Although if you want it to go from 0-60 in 0.5secs you will be disappointed.
    Despite depictions to the contrary I do not believe this is a rocket ship. I also do not expect announcements every 2 weeks. Companies in this sphere have to play their cards close to the vest. Our news will be in the quarterly updates and 4C. If we are lucky we may get other announcements.
    You say you have been in this stock for 3 months that is long enough for you to have done your due diligence and research into the the technology and industry. If you like what you see be patient, if not get out.
    I don’t normally respond on here but I hav become sick of your bellyaching, as much as I’m sick of the constant “to the moon” pronouncements.
    The research done by some on here is awesome, but warrants further investigation by ourselves, from which we make up our minds. You should take time to do that rather than repeat your mantra ad nauseum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $990.6K 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 177633 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 517381 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.