BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Renesas, page-37

1. 963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Of course, we all know this. But there are no other publicy listed stocks in the game. The purpose of comparing is to get an idea of what market cap expectations should be. For example, if livetiles is 100 million, then look at droneshield, 58 million, they earned around 5 million last year, loss total of around 5 million, ir whitehawk, around a million revenue, loss also, 50 million dollar market cap.

What I am saying is, the market cap very clearly exceeds current value. Obviously, the price is taking into account a lot of future potential. I am only suggesting, and please never feel the need to say with respect, I would never ever be offended by a HC post, but i digress, i only suggest that if none of those come to fruition, and there are many many signs that it wont, the market cap will adjust to reflect the fact there are definitely better stocks to buy.

Having an undying love for a product that barely even exists is foolish, i only look at the capacity to make money, both personally and the companies capacity to do so. And if the reality starts to drift to far from the expectation you can be sure there will be huge dips that are at least in my mind better entry points.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.