BB i appreciate the response which I did not think you would...

1. 383 Posts.
    BB i appreciate the response which I did not think you would give.

Disaster in my opinion is probably too strong a word for Germany's full throttle approach to Renewables as they have made significant progress. Bang for buck, well that might warrant a disaster call. Horrendously expensive? Absolutely!!

BB what annoys me with people that have a 100% renewables focus is they ignore reality. They are either completely ignorant to the energy needs of a modern society or just insanely stupid. Renewables are currently not up to the task (yet) so we need a balanced energy mix until renewables can consistently take up a greater load of our energy requirements.

The irony is that the real inconvenient truth is that the renewable army is prolonging the life of coal by ignoring any energy alternatives other then renewables, they are actually doing more harm then good!!!

Personally I believe there are 2 types of people that are making this happen. Firstly those with vested interests (not the environment!!) that are ensuring that this happens by funding the green fight against anything non-renewable. The second are green idealists and serial pests who long for a cause to hate any form of progress and desperately need something to believe in as they are pathetic under achievers in life. The latter I believe is the majority.

BB I apologise if I put you in the camp that ignore reality and only push for renewables as the only energy solution. I may be wrong and you do have balance and understand that renewables are not the only alternative for the next 50 yrs, everyone of your posts wouldn't suggest otherwise.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.