FMG 3.48% $19.96 fortescue ltd

Your argument is solely based of Elon Musk's words. I bet you...

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Your argument is solely based of Elon Musk's words. I bet you would jump off a cliff if Elon did too!

I am unsure if you are familiar with the EV sector but by the threads you post on you must be so I think you should know better.

It is going to be quite evident that the lithium sector may well indeed have a shortage and have some significant price rises, do you not think that many other car manufacturers will be having a look at Hydrogen as a substitute? I for sure would be!

"Dr Munnings is a strong advocate for a mix of hydrogen and electric vehicles. He explains that hydrogen may be better suited to long distance, back-to-base transport such as buses and long-haul trucks, while electric vehicles are a good solution for the light passenger vehicle market." ABC news quoted this.

These cars need be able to drive long distance as we are not as compact infrastructure wise like the Europe are, So yes lithium may be the best option over there, it will be because the can afford to put charging ports in locations that will allow the cars to cover.

Australia is much more open meaning how would one cross the nullarbor, it would almost be a nightmare on lithium.

I think you may need to broaden your options here.

First time FMG holder as of today, Bought a few cents of the low. Not sure how far they will go share price wise but if they want to continue paying strong dividends they have my money. Huge future, glad twiggy is doing something bout the EV revolution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.96
Change
-0.720(3.48%)
Mkt cap ! $61.45B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.18 $20.38 $19.96 $247.8M 12.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66287 $19.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.00 10809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.