EHH 0.00% 14.0¢ eagle health holdings limited

after contacting company, I expect some news this week. However,...

1. 4,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    after contacting company, I expect some news this week. However, I don't expect good news....Australia's poor relations with China are NOT helping.
    people blame Sco Mo for starting this with his questioning, suggesting enquiry into virus origins...but Chinese relations with Australila began long before that, with Chinese funds to Australian MP and threats to Students and citizens of chinese heritabge living here....trying to infiltrate political circles in universities.
    So, as much as I would like to blame Sco Mo...and I do to a certain extent....because our economy is so intertwined with China....I can't blame him mostly, because we have let China infiltrate our agricultural and mining sector in a way they would never allow in their country.
    Previous governments and that in Victoria at present have played softball with China....anything for votes, jobs and money.
    Not seeing the big picture...trusting a Chinese govt that is untrustworthy. (aren't they all ...ours too)
    And me...stupid for investing in a company beholding to china contacts.
    Not smart at all.
    trying to get rid of all stocks affiliated with that country....for surely they will be shafted if things continue as they are. JMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.