ROG 16.7% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

The main issue that ROG has is the supposed green scheme, which...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    The main issue that ROG has is the supposed green scheme, which i thought was pretty clever is now dead in the water. With the Abbot government intentions to wind back clean energy programs, ROG will be impacted. Not sure how yet, because the specific details of his cut is not quite clear yet. We may still be able to get the investment write offs to make the scheme work. We shall wait and see.

On a separate note, personally, i believe there is other factor that is at the cause of the current warming/cooling.

However, you cannot deny that the level of pollutions (especially Air and water) is a cause of concern in much of the world. I have recently returned from a trip to China and hong kong. the air quality there is absolute shocker. Even on a supposed fine sunny day, the sky is brown in colour, with level of mercury at a concerning level. Affecting the health of millions through skin, respiratory and eyes problems. Australians just don't appreciate our clean environment until you experienced it first hand over there.

While previously china's primary focus is to lift millions of people out of abject poverty and starvation, China is now rapidly becoming a developed nation, where people are less willing to sacrifice environment for wealth.

The level of solar and wind take up in china is just extraordinary atm. You will see solar/wind turbines popping up in unlikely places. Plus people are more willing to show their anger at environment issues that is causing their leadership to take note.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $15.46K 3.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 55319401 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 46411516 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.