MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

re: blown through long term resistance not sure what you mean by...

1. 213 Posts.
    re: blown through long term resistance not sure what you mean by asx should ask for a explanation.
    its only gone up a few cents and all only since the company published a positive update. then the ceo reported that he had purchased more shares.
    perhaps people are taking positions on the back of these good announcements. why does there always have to be something sinister going on.
    the stock has broken a very very long term downtrend at 8c and is finally back in what should be a slow but strong uptrend I feel.
    I would guess that many newbies have entered on the back of this positive break also.
    as you know this company has always had enormous unrealised potential and the last update indicates that they seem very close to finally fulfilling some of it.
    they now have 2 solid businesses with the rfid side having massive upside if they can crack it whilst the printing business is also now duing very well.
    as a rfid security company they seem to be in a strongly growing market as the update clearly indicates.
    i understand the frustrations of long term holders as I am one and can understand the selling out but obviously others are purchasing in anticipation of the future and not the past.
    since a total shake out of board and management earlier this year things look to be heading in the right direction.
    maybe the rise is more to do with a re-rating of a micro spec on the back of some good annoucements rather then something bad going on. its hardly been a big rise as yet but hopefully overtime will be.

good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.