AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

renewed support for gold??

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/18/investing/stocks-markets/index.html

"Bernanke laid out plans to maintain the central bank's "highly accommodative monetary policy" for the foreseeable future, even if the Fed eventually chooses to taper"

"The Fed's moves also pushed down the dollar and drove up commodities. Gold prices spiked more than 4% following the announcement. Oil prices rose more than 2%."

This decision by the Feds last night should support a higher gold price in the next few months which is good for Gold explorers/producers in Australia.....

MNM as we all know has heaps of good grade gold near surface at Granite Castle/Coronation.
    MNM is doing the mapping for the next drill program and it sounds like they will be drilling very specific targets of hopefully high grade gold.

I think IK will be announcing the start of the gold drilling as soon as we get some positive news out of Victoria regarding brown coal.

why?

IK is spending our cash wisely. I assume he wants the MNM SP to rally higher before he starts drilling for gold? Just like IK likes 1 million in the bank, he is conservative spending money.

Perfect case Scenario IMO- Good news from Vic or Mt M soon, SP rises above 9 cents, IK is satisfied that the oppies will be in the money so he can start drilling for gold ASAP..

That should get the markets attention in a big way...

-I would love to be going into Christmas with gold results due.
    -Exergen to start building demo plant
    -LV deal/deals
    -conclusion of ALDP results
    -More BM drilling
    -Exergen listing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.