MLX 4.30% 44.5¢ metals x limited

renison now on a pe of 3

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The Renison Tin mine will be on a p.e. of barely more than 3 when fully operational ,after allowing for cash and investments in Westgold ,and Aragon . Renison will be operational WITHIN DAYS .That doesnt take into account any thing for Wingellina ,a world class Nickel ,Cobalt Deposit that has been evaluated to the highest category in the Jorc code . It also doesnt take into account anything for the Rentails project ,that would almost double production of tin .Then there is huge upside in the Phosphate sands deposit in WA that MLX are evaluating .This is ludicrous .Southern Cross Equities valued the Wingellina project 12 months ago at 33c per share all by itself .I know the market is weak at the moment ,but this is beyond reasonable ,even in this market .Tin, Nickel, Cobalt ,Copper,and Phosphate .Why the ignorance ? This one needs more promotion .I cant understand the willingness of our institutions to flog this off to the asians for next to nothing .Their valuation skills are generally dismal .Australia will pay dearly in the future for the way they have treated our junior miners .Overseas companies will control the lot ,and will make the cream . you have to ask yourself sometimes ,how smart are our instos?
    I have nothing against APAC ,but why are we handing it to them on a silver platter for a fraction of what its worth , only to watch them gorge on the massive profits in the future ? Because they are smart enough to recognise a bargain ,that our instos could not .We will all be the poorer for this massive resource sale that is happening in Australia at the moment .The sad thing is that many on these boards are wishing for takeovers .The Chinese have approved Australia as investment destination recently ,one of a few select countries .They will take an even bigger slice of our future at bargain prices .Its also time the government made it more tax friendly to our instos to invest in our own companies before investing in inflated markets such as the US ,then our companies would have a chance at attaining something resembling proper valuations .
    I feel happier now ,I have got that off my chest .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $403.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 43.0¢ $1.110M 2.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 80811 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 19456 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.