MLX 3.95% 39.5¢ metals x limited

I think it is also important to note that tin is very much a...

1. 408 Posts.
    I think it is also important to note that tin is very much a forgotten metal. It is the smallest metal traded on the LME by way of volume and it is a very, very volatile one. While the fundamentals for tin prices may be very strong, I highly doubt there are many (if any) analysts out there who are using close to current spot prices for their valuations.
    So as well as being neglected because it is involved in tin, MLX also has the problem of no one out there thinking tin prices will be sustained at even close to current prices.
    It seems most analysts dont think this commodity boom is going to last. They have been forecasting for the last 3 years that prices right across all the base metals were going to fall. Even though they have been consistently wrong, it doesnt help the sp of stocks such as MLX.

And yes, you can say they have nickel and phosphate and whatever else, but until this exposure actually translates into $$$ in the bank for MLX, the market wont attribute much (if any) value to it. Particularly in the current volatile environment. I actually think the best result for this stock can only be generated by foreign investors. Bring it on I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $357.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 40.0¢ 37.5¢ $753.8K 1.940M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29195 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 110913 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.