RSN 0.00% 10.0¢ renison consolidated mines nl

Thanks Jamelash. I'm sure that you have seen in my last two...

1. 21,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2142
    Thanks Jamelash. I'm sure that you have seen in my last two posts the release of a huge amount of pent up frustration that I and many others in RSN have felt over recent months. To be literally sitting on a $Billion plus asset, increasing in value by the day, yet, not one bit of action taking place, was extremely frustrating and now being released. Thanks for that "Dorothy Dixer" question to enable that release.

The "old" pre, non regulated greedy ASX, used to need any recapitalization to end up with the "new" shares having a face value of 20 cents and if the name is being changed, as proposed, then 20 cents would have been the required outcome.
    With our current price "valued" at .001 cents per share and to maintain the current "market cap" at $20 million, then there will need to be a new Issued Capital of that value, (you can't artificially manoeuvre market caps by random recaps) i.e. 100 million shares @ 20 cents. That works out at a re cap of 1:200 approx.

BUT, our eminent leader is a capital whizz kid,in fact, now advising ACN re the current takeover offer by DLS, so, by re-naming the company etc etc, he could really come up with anything. But, it will at least be SOMETHING, and having our shares reduced by ANY ratio is much better than having 100% of nothing.

With the restructure, recapitalization AND those assets, led by a highly regarded person in S.B., we will then be a part of a potentially VERY lucrative new company whose SP should then fully value what that new company represents. One would think that the market cap shouldn't stay around $20 million for too long when work actually starts again, but, I am speculating there.

The "dreamer" in me would like to see some "bonus" involved in the recapitalization as a reward for the LTs patience and loyalty, something like free options with the new issue, at a modestly redeemable price down the track. But, nothing wrong being a bit of a dreamer when you get involved with these sort of companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.