IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

orewealth,The key dates mean the following:Tues 12 Apr - The...

1. 201 Posts.
    orewealth,

The key dates mean the following:

Tues 12 Apr - The 'ex' date that IOH shares will trade ex-rights. So that means in this case we can buy right up to 4pm on the 12 Apr to get involved.

Mon 18 Apr - Record date, think of it as T+3 after the ex-date, i.e. if you bought 4pm 12 Apr you will have settled by 18 Apr.

Tues 03 May - You can no longer trade/buy the entitlements on the market

Tues 10 May - Yu must have taken up the entitlements by this date (i.e. paid the money)

Thu 19 May - Normal ordinary shares sitting in your account.

I hope that helps with the dates. So your options are:

1. Do nothing - You will simply lose your entitlements and this would be a silly thing to do.

2. Sell your entitlements - once the entitlements hit your account you can sell them if you dont have the money to convert them

3. Convert your entitlements - pay to convert your 2 for 11 entitlements.

4. Buy more entitlements and convert the lot.

Up to you what you think is best. You can track the entitlements and try to pick them up cheaply (which is difficult as they often trade cheaply in the first day or two and rally - look at ORG as an example), or use a softening of the share price to buy more IOH once they go ex-rights and the entitlements are trading.

Good luck all. $40m is more than most were expecting and ample to get through to the next big cap raising after the BFS.

As for the talk of more drilling... imagine that, an explorer having to drill more. Kray, if IOH were to have a strategic stake at this point the potential windfall would be less than as they are going into production.

Anyone who has calculated the various valuations would understand the difference between the explorer metrics (50c per tonne, etc) and a DCF NPV. We are looking at 5-10 times difference, which is pretty standard. Most people achieve the 5+ bagger for a successful company that actually reaches a viable, commercial enterprise.

Good luck all holders. This cap raising is not too bad at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.