PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

renounceable rights etc.

1. 36 Posts.
    I continue to keep the faith, although obviously I'm sitting on losses from my initial purchase 3-4 years ago now when the sp was high.

Re. positives.

As a shareholder I'm encouraged that Pluton did a renounceable rights issue to give shareholders an opportunity to peg back the dilution, as this seems the fairest way to cap raise. Often I'm faced with investing a minimum of $2500 gun-to-the head type scenario with other cap raisings or face dilution. It can price shareholders out of cap raisings and favour instos etc. Good on Pluton for this.

The other positive (and I know there is contrary opinion out there !) but I've always liked the passion and energy of management (T.S. etc.) involved with the company. I'll take a punt on that sort of passion any day.

Appreciate the dissection of decisions by others obviously more knowledgable with the minutiae of the company than I, and I agree some of the decisions made may have been different with the benefit of hindsight, but I remain positive for the LT.

Good luck to all shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.