IVZ 1.47% 6.7¢ invictus energy ltd

This is merely an option…..an option. Mr Macmillan hasn’t sold...

1. 9,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3218
    This is merely an option…..an option. Mr Macmillan hasn’t sold anything, they have merely set a floor for interested parties to up the bidding from. If there are no other interested parties and Cluff decide not to up their offer, then Mr Macmillan has the option to accept the only offer available or go it alone. I’m not sure how that can possibly be perceived as preparing a bad deal. Either the interest from outside parties is there or it isn’t. He is literally trying to secure the best available deal. The point about a successful drilling campaign requiring further funding for 3D and appraisal is something that I feel is not being appreciated enough. Having a partner like Cluff onboard at that point would be a master stroke, this point is clearly being massively overlooked when valuing the farm in option. I think too many are getting fixated on the percentages and dollar amounts, when the fact of the matter is nothing has been signed and there is no binding agreement. Realistically, as it stands there is no deal been done, merely an option has been put on the table to weigh up against other options. Let’s see what unfolds between now and March before casting too much judgment.

P.S. btw it’s Mr Macmillion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $87.62K 1.285M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 405865 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 639754 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.