MLM 2.44% 2.1¢ metallica minerals limited

FlamingElmo, in reponse to your post:Q1. Renounceable rights can...

1. 596 Posts.
    FlamingElmo, in reponse to your post:

Q1. Renounceable rights can be sold (on market), if anyone will buy them, purchased at the offer price or just allowed to lapse. If purchased they end up as normal stock.

Q2. On the 21st May a letter will be sent to all eligible shareholders advising them of their rights entitlement and how to purchase (normally B-pay or cheque).

Q3. The issued stock will be listed on the stock exchange on the 12th June. Their value will be no different to stock already there.

Q4. Like many small cap companies MLM shares are in the doldrums. The recent share market rise only seems to apply to large companies; most of the others, including my own shareholdings, are still going backwards. It's hard to know if the small caps will ever get caught up in the rising market or be left floundering.

It all depends on how much you are prepared to risk and only you can make that call.

Personally I reckon this Company has a future but given the state of my shareholdings have no optimism left. Even so I'll be giving it a go even though the share issue dilutes an already low share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $20.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $209.6K 10.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 737216 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.