AQI 16.7% 2.0¢ alicanto minerals limited

Renounceable rights

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I just saw inverter make a post and I have had same discussion with a few people now today so I though it prudent to make a thread so everybody is aware and informed on the rights issue.

Renounceable rights
    Issue of rights where the offeree can choose to take up the rights offered, let them lapse, or trade them on the market.

The key difference between a Renounceable rights issue and a non Renounceable rights issue, is the abilty to trade your rights to participate in the rights raise.

Once the date for determining who is eligible has past, you will find in your account you shall have two sets of AQI.

Say for example you have 100,000 AQI you shall now have 25,000 AQIR which will be fully tradeable like heads or options would be, you may put them up for sale and other people may buy them.

If someone buys your rights they may exercise them by paying the 14cents for which they will be issued shares and options.

So to answer inverter question there will be no shortfall but you may buy other people rights on the market and convert them picking up the heads and the options.

I imagine if someone had say 25,000 rights they had no intention of exercising they might well sell them for the 1 cent each and pick up $250 instead of letting them go for free, if share price falls to say 14cents you have to ask yourself are 12,500 options worth $250?? to me they are unless something strange happens I will be a buyer.

It will also depend on what happens with AQI share price in the next month, if good news comes and it fires up to say 20cents, thats a 6cent difference plus the oppie, we could see rights trade at 6cents in that situation which would make those rights worth $1500.

It's abit complicated and requires thought, at this point I am hoping share price falls and I can load up on 14cent shares with free options.
    Last edited by thunder54: 23/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.004(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $8.167K 363.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111767 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 114068 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.