RWD 0.00% 2.5¢ reward minerals ltd

Renounceable Rights

1. 860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Back in August RWD announced the details of their scoping study where capital costs of $180-$200m would be needed to test the new RWD process. A strategic partner was being sought to provide the capital funding which would have been exchanged for a significant stake in the company.
    Up pops KLL a new infrastructure build to the value of approx $460m which contains most of the infrastructure RWD needs and of which only 2months ago was producing SOP.
    As we are all aware, RWD is now on the verge of acquiring the whole project including the asset and additional tenements for $20m.
    No need to bring in a strategic partner now to get the ball rolling, the company hasn’t had to give up a significant slice of ownership to keep moving forward and instead keeps the company tightly in the hands iof the Doc and current shareholders.
    The renounceable rights continues that theme of keeping ownership in the hands of existing shareholders and the Doc cand so the only way for strategic investors to now get any serious action in RWD’s disruptive SOP producing technology is to buy shares on-market from those willing to sell now and to pick renounceable rights options from shareholders not willing to take up their offerings.
    Renouceable rights price will be the difference between the shareprice and the new issue price once the rights offerings become traceable.
    Im expecting that strategic investors will be hoping to pick up significant tranches of stock once they hit the market so it makes sense to me that they try and keep the current SP as close to 5c as possible.
    I have largish holding built up over many years and despite the slow progress I have always believed that the Doc with so much skin in the game would eventually make it good with RWD.
    What an opportunity we have now before us…IMHO!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.696M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $644 25.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 41924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.