RWD 0.00% 2.4¢ reward minerals ltd

Pretty cool to think we’re kicking off with a fully built camp...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Pretty cool to think we’re kicking off with a fully built camp and plant and no external debt. Just think about what KLL’s balance sheet looked like at the same point in time or any miner for that matter, truly a great opportunity beckons. Assuming the RWD process works and cost of production is established at the bottom of the cost curve then any future growth should be able to be achieved using debt instead of equity, that would be something wouldn’t it!
    Like you I’ve been acquiring over a long period of time, taking up the full entitlement is a decent chunk of cash for me, feels like the final leap of faith in many ways….it really feels like we’re so close now, but so use to something popping up from left field with this Co that the champagne is on ice for 18mths or so, I’ll either be drinking it or my partner will be bashing me with the bottle.. Here’s to cranking up the mortgage now and working overtime to drink champagne with you guys in 2025. Merry Christmas all and rewarding new year ahead for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.468M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $238 9.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 345000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.