CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

renounceable shares, page-14

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi all
    Most of todays poster's have been speculating about varipous outcomes some optimistic and some pessimistic. Let us see the cards as they are dealt before getting too upset about the current situation, I still have faith in the ability of JH to pull a rabbit out of a hat and convinced in my own mind that he will make a real effort to get CTPOA into the money before expiry for the good reason that it will not only bring much needed funds into the company which seem to be much needed at this time (for whatever reason but tuesday should clarify) and what better imcentive than to have a rights issue at 7.5 cents with them only to be worth maybe 4 times the offered price within a couple of months. The other point I would make is I don't believe JH would go to the market with this option if he hadn't got some positive news to go with the raising. Like other poster's I currently don't know any answers at present but should we have a positive ann I would find the money money somehow and take up the offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.