renovations??, page-2

1. 17,117 Posts.
    yes, and the outdoor entertainment area....the whole package...street appeal...and the rest stacks up behind the facade...the roof is important too...
    some people cannot hack renovating so they want everything done for them..and they will pay for it...
    other buyers look for something that needs doing...the handyman types...so they can add value themselves...

in the future it will include solar panels and solar hws, with the water tanks and grey water..

should have left the answer to Warnie....thats what he does best...ie renovating

one of the houses that I sold...cause I was offered a ridiculous price for it...it had been a rental....so no garden and the street appeal was lousy...
    it was a period house....
    so I really just did cosmetic changes....painted the exterior, the true period colours of cream with light grey and mauve contrasts (it was a horrid yellow and green)
    put in a whole new gorgeous garden, and a lovely picket fence...
    ripped out the old carpet....and cleaned up the beautiful pine floors....put in air conditioning.....I had no intention of upgrading the kitchen or bathroom...it had a huge backyard...I intended to hold it for 10 years for the capital growth and then sell it...it was quite comfortable inside
    the buyers wanted that house due to its location...and they wanted to extend it and upgrade it to their liking...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.