I think the question has already been well answered .Agree...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    I think the question has already been well answered .

Agree certainly with Warnie , where most people make the mistake is with all there " Stuff " ..purchasers ( potential ) must never see Clutter , now this can be easily said and difficult to achieve , but if you are selling , pack everything up ..except the most basic , and rent a storage cab or the like and keep the property clear .

If Renovating ..Its Kitchen , Bathroom ..then outdoor area ( el fresco etc ) , Street frontage must be neat and clear .

When people come into my houses ( when for sale ) the first thing they say " How do you keep all so clear " ..I dont , Im messy and I try to do 20 things at once ..But when Im selling I do that elsewhere , when I have tenants I try to time it so they are out of the property . Much easier to sell vacant ..compared to a Messy Tennant .

Floor coverings dont need to be expensive , but poor floor coverings cost you plenty .

On the minimal furniture and clutter side ..Half it ..then half it again ..then cut it in half once more , you will probably still have too much ..Keep all clear .

Keep colours neutral .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.