RNT 0.00% 1.9¢ rent.com.au limited

Rent.com.au, page-537

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I have been in Real Estate for several decades. I know what RNT do and have been an ASX CEO . Rest my case I have not said it's not a good investment I have simply said for
    now it's purely speculative. it's a long term hold for now I believe it's overpriced and the SP movement may go up and down based on day traders to reach REA positioning is unrealistic.

The current market conditions with vacancy rates in all capital cities is very low below 1% with the exception of Melbourne.

If RNT can find a way to assist tenants be the wining applicants on rentals right now I would agree there is huge scope for a upside to the SP .

Again I agree there has been a huge upside from the SP going from 5 cents August 2020 to now at 25.5 cents but expecting further steep rises is unrealistic .

There are 239 sellers trying to offload from 26 cents to 30 cents no doubt many will not make a profit on SP as they paid that much.

Conclusion give this company some time and I agree it's a good medium term share

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.