it would have been a bloodly excellent investment either way...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    it would have been a bloodly excellent investment either way acorn,

i wouldnt have lost sleep over a few trivial points of holding costs,

i still own my house and a rental property and i have my own farm and my own business, share portfolio etc,

i could have added to my portfolio by having that car, lol,

hey btw, i can go to any of those places you mentioned and live it up for at least a couple of weeks and leave to come back home to my own castle, lol,

its all perspective mate, its all perpspective,

dont like Sydney and i dont like london and i dont like melbourne, and i dont like the path that society is heading atm, lol,

what i do like is the simple life with my booze, motor bikes, guns, my missus and kids, my sheep farm, my boat, growing my own veggies, shearing sheep and alpacas for all my existing customers and my new ones that will be coming on board this year, finding the next fmg, sir, igo, bpt etc,

i love my life mate and i wouldnt give it up for all the money in the world,

what i do suits my life style and the budget i want, i dont need anything else or i would have it right now,

im living the real world acorn, not the pretentious bullshit that i see out and about, lol,

did i just tell the truth, lol, must be that extra glass of wine buddy, lol,

all good mate, im going to change channels and go watch Alaskan bush people and Hawaii 5 o,

good night guys, all the best,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.