BG, you seem the most emotional one here. Look how often you...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    BG, you seem the most emotional one here. Look how often you post... look at how often you feel the need to ram your opinion on property down others throats... take a step back mate, we know how you feel. Maybe come back when/if your predictions come true, and let property investors who are bullish be bullish? Does it really matter to you that some are bullish on property? Do you need everyone to agree with you?

And re your "market data, things that influence investements and cycles", I stripped some of your workings apart yesterday, and it is a very far stretch to call it market data, especially when you're not comparing it to anything pre 2008.

Not to mention you selectively choose your data and leave bits and pieces out.

I might point out to others reading BG's posts who may be about to panic sell their house (lol), BG thought that a property investor who already owns property deciding to buy a principal place of residence would be classified as a first home buyer. So his interpretation of data leaves a bit to be desired.

Have a good day posting on the property forum BG, you'll get it shut down soon enough I imagine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.