Thanks for your thoughts Kincella,universal trader,Damien and...

1. 9,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for your thoughts Kincella,universal trader,Damien and MVL01 .

I've been checking out gumtree and have spoken to a few agents in the last day or so . Can only guess landlords become a little more flexible the longer the property is vacant so will take all your comments on board .
    Expecting the Penninsula will have more for rent and sale after Christmas break is finished although there exists a wide choice already from $200 to 2000 per week !

Not really into the house sharing but understand the financial benefits for those renting out rooms etc .
    From what I see it is hardly a real tight market but the cheaper rentals get filled quickly in the outer burbs .

Not real keen on taking out a lease and breaking it Kincella but will keep it up my sleeve if necessary .
    I have noted some renters offering to take over their current lease as they have purchased elsewhere so maybe I could squeeze them a little [or a lot ].lol

Gunna lob a weird purchase deal for a house today with a rent agreement thrown in but it maybe a bit left field for the owners although a good outcome for all parties if we can agree on terms .

thanks everyone .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.