renters, page-101

1. 2,677 Posts.
    redmond, i have tried to explain that even buying at the worst price, time through a condition of rising incomes and inflation as in the past have ensured that houisng is always worth more in the future. some people are lucky to buy at the right time. i personally cant pick the tops or the bottoms, but rather develop a strategy that allows me to maintain property for the long term.

But it seems redmond, you want to use certain stats ot allow you to pick the best time to buy.

and redmond, the best time to buy is any time, so long as you understnad the dynamics in place and not rely on stats which are skewed. australia is not one market made up of numerous areas each with there own dynamics. Noosa/byron bay are examples that based on your averages would be extremely high given they are 'rich peoples' places or as i like to put it somewhere to live if you win tattslotto - household income aint the determinng factor.

But again i see idealogical views coming through or even a sense of bitterness that you werent luck to catch the last price growth property and want revenge on those that have made money.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.