Slappi, Adelaide too.I'm trying to appeal to your sense of...

1. 3,704 Posts.
    Slappi, Adelaide too.

I'm trying to appeal to your sense of honesty.

Can you not see the difference between the articles you have posted and the ones I have posted?

The ones I have posted are drawn from actual enrolments. This was in response to your sneer that "Past growth always means future growth in everything".

The articles you posted twice says "contacted by The Australian". That's it, no more info.

From that root they go on with various projections which they then branch out to many possible outcomes.

Am I making that up? Go back and read it.

Also, I don't see a single figure listed in the article. There are forecasts, sure, but what has actually happened thus far? What are the figures?

Early reports from Canberra, Darwin and Adelaide are not in line with this forecast but it seems Sydney is. My own investigations in Melbourne are showing figures are up but I need to find it reported somewhere to prove it to myself.

Look, I have to go do other stuff. I am just saying have a think about this. What is the actual situation? What are the early figures?

Given another couple of months the trend will firm up. We won't have to wait long to see what the situation is.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.