Hey MasseyYou stated:"Are you prepared to work for 10 years to...

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey Massey

You stated:

"Are you prepared to work for 10 years to pay off a house?

I see no value for your output to reward in that........."

Absolutely prepared to at the time and whilst it was difficult at times, well worth it.

Forget about the significant capital benefits, it has enhanced my life significantly. I love living where I do and to rent it would cost around $650 pw. That is close to $1,000 p/w I don't have to earn if I don't want to work so hard.

We have a small business and I work in a job which I really like doing. My wife is 100% stay at home mum to our 3.5 y/o and there is no financial pressure.

Additionally, we have tenants paying off property and they are working to pay off properties....not is, irony there?

They will continue working to pay our property off whilst we choose the life we want.

Yeah, it was hard work but it was a good deal for me. If you don't see the output / reward in all that......that is your view of life and entirely appropriate for you.

For me, hard work and goals has set up me and my family and hopefully, future generations....I see that benefit, the ability to make choices without having to put over $35,000 or so into a landlord's pocket.

All the best Massey, we take different roads and enjoy different views in life.

regards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.