Hey MasseyI am speechless........:) Mate....if investing in...

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey Massey

I am speechless........:)

Mate....if investing in property has led me up the garden path, more than happy to keep going in that direction. Paid off the home in under 10 years, enduring benefit is no rent to be paid EVER....EVER...:)

Rental property.....40% of original loan paid off in 4 years or so and rent coming in FOREVER. Investment property in Sydney had offer through agent a couple of months ago (was not on market but tenant was interested) for $343,500 over what was paid for a bit over 4 years ago. Would have walked away with well over $600k in cash. Not interested in selling as got nothing to do with the cash except put it in super but that is building up o'k by itself.

We have a small lifestyle property up the coast that earns nothing but costs us a bit to keep but happy to have a place to visit and get away. Lazy money in that property could be argued but we can afford it and we don't care, it is not about money.

I am only a minnow in the property game and happy to be a relatively small holder compared to some here......but it does put me in a comfortable position. Garden path Massey? Really :)

Hope all is well with you mate and keep posting, ya put a smile on my face most times.

all the best

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.