Im glad to hear many are happy with the " Freedom" of paying...

1. 3,791 Posts.
    Im glad to hear many are happy with the " Freedom" of paying Rent ..thats great because I enjoy my own " Freedom " and thats in the collection of it .

Agree also , If I were in Harvey Bay ..I wouldn't be buying either , and Yes lovely lifestyle and all that ..but little happening .

Although personally , I would never Rent ..for many many different reasons .

I will say this ..and I realise Im speaking to the Financially literate here , be very very careful with this idea that you are going to pick the " Top /bottom " , this is extremely dangerous and I have seen it end in tears many times . Im similar vien to those who pull out equity and purchase a New car or Head to New York .

Dont Count on something you can NEVER be sure of .

For your Rental period may be a lot longer than you planned , and circumstances you planned on NEVER occur . Make sure you cant loose that Capital .

I certainly believe that home ownership is EXTREMELY important , no matter which way you cut it .

However , seriously ..Im glad you are enjoying your circumstance , there will of course be little investment in Qld costal Areas for some time to come ..All the investment funds will be headed for Victoria .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.