WealthC ... There are some very clever posters here ( some ) ,...

1. 3,791 Posts.
    WealthC ...

There are some very clever posters here ( some ) , and Im sure these people may well be able to control the vital financial elerments and criteria , when it comes to issues like " timing of a marketplace " . Maybe they have the education , Maybe they have the expertise , Maybe they have the time .

But to suggest that the average punter ( like your neighbours who dont even have a house ) should " sell up " and " Go rent " because they are going to " buy it back cheaper " ....

Well , sorry but thats potentially the worst advice I have ever heard ...

The money would end up in Cars , Boats , Holidays , Nite Clubs ... god knows what else .

I helped my daughter his year , she is 21 years , she walks into a Brand new house , in a nice location and she now has 100k or equity give or take , she rents out the vacant rooms , this gives her commitment to the cause and something to Strive for . Its a lot better than a Plethora of drinks at a Melbourne nite club .

The thought process of most here has no concept of " The punters " actual life and living conditions and thoughts ... Im of course ruling out the educated , intelligent , individuals here at hotcopper .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.