RNT 0.00% 1.9¢ rent.com.au limited

RentPay, page-151

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I think they will have turned around the advertising revenue collapse in this coming quarter. Just looking at the spread and distribution of their ads. Also, I am now hoping to hear more on the rent to buy or transition to home ownership space and I think that in the current market will be disruptive if done well.

The number will also be critical for RentPay and the 7k plus target mentioned above I think is the least reasonable amount if this is going to be viable in the medium term.

Also, I have checked the traffic as published above along with using similar web, adrefs, SEMrush, and a few others and the reported traffic is different across all platforms however they do all seem to be showing an upwards trend. Also, rent pay is ranking for an increasing number or keywords organically in Google which is great.

Surely there has to be a credit raise coming soon unless there has been some significant ad revenue or uptake of RentPay which would be great obviously. If they do a credit raise again I hope they put more enthusiasm into demonstrating their plan to profitability and also outreach to attract some large investors and people with a clear plan and direction.

one thing I like with this company is they just work away doing their jobs and in no way try to hype the stock or draw attention to it. However I wouldn’t mind now and again a little buzz being created and maybe a little “look here we are awesome and can solve this problem for you…..” The ads they are putting out are great but the engagement is less than my youngest kids YouTube channel about worms.

If they can execute a rent-to-buy mortgage plan or transition to home ownership then I am convinced this will be a unicorn.

We could:1. Educate clients: Provide resources and information on the rent-to-mortgage process, including the benefits, risks, and steps involved.
    2. Connect with real estate professionals: Establish partnerships or networks with real estate agents and legal teams who specialize in rent-to-own transactions. This clients to access expert advice and assistance.
    3. Offer credit counseling: Provide guidance on improving credit scores and financial management to help clients strengthen their eligibility for a mortgage.
    4. Provide financial planning tools: Develop tools and calculators to help clients estimate their future mortgage payments, down payment requirements, and overall affordability.
    5. Facilitate mortgage referrals: Establish relationships with mortgage lenders or brokers to refer clients to trusted professionals who can assist them in securing a mortgage.By incorporating these services, RentPay can assist clients in navigating the transition from renting to homeownership through a rent-to-mortgage plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $3.8K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1539484 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 215787 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.