RNT 9.09% 3.0¢ rent.com.au limited

Did a little dive into aspects of the business we can look...

1. 738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Did a little dive into aspects of the business we can look forward to,

Australian Payment Plus,
    PayTo is needed ASAP, its the instant version of direct debit so its in line with PayID time frames and can be automated
    ConnectID could be good option for the company to adopt as data security is a concern outlined in the final report of the inquiry "The worsening rental crisis in Australia"

From the points hacking side there is a huge community around it who probably still don't know about RentPay or that our rates have dropped to 0.99%

The latest blog post "RentPay has partnered with Mastercard to make every rental payment as quick as a few clicks with Click to Pay, a faster, safer online payment method."
    Mastercard is currently doing a draw to win tickets to the Australian Open, other business like Pay.com.au are using it in their marketing and I wonder how far off we are to be involved in these events.

Rewards to be rolled out in the next month or so, I can see this being a huge incentive to renters.

10,000 active users soon to be achieved, this is still less than 0.5% of the market so there is huge room to grow and we'll have to take Greg's word that the growth is accelerating

This last thought is a big speculation but I noticed that the PayLab founder has been active on our linkedin page they are a service between employers and employees and have already integrated rewards into their product. Only mentioning this because I can see room to collaborate with them on some level

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $3.663K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 114949 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ 60977
Last updated 12.26pm 01/05/2024 ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.