RNT 2.50% 2.0¢ rent.com.au limited

RentPay, page-282

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Happy Christmas, I'd like to take a moment to extend my warmest wishes to each of you. It's been a year of rollercoaster rides at Rent - more downs than ups, but hey, what's life without a bit of a thrill?We've ridden this rollercoaster together, holding on tight during the dips and cheering during the brief highs. Much like my attempt at holiday cooking, it's been a mix of 'oops' and 'a-ha' moments, but always full of heart.

This Christmas, as we enjoy the twinkling lights and the occasional awkward family dinner, let's remember the star that guides us - not just the one atop the Christmas tree, but the shared vision and faith that binds us as a Rent family.Here's to a New Year filled with hope, laughter, and maybe, just maybe, a little less excitement on the stock front (a gentle upward curve would be nice, wouldn't it?).

May the spirit of Christmas fill your homes with joy, your hearts with love, and your investments with a touch of festive magic.Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you all!

I have one day a year without electronics which is tomorrow and we have some epic food planned! Hope you guys have some great meals planned for tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $12.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $5.018K 261.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97222 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 657610 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.