RNT 9.09% 2.0¢ rent.com.au limited

Will be interested in what the quarterly looks like in January....

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Will be interested in what the quarterly looks like in January. I suspect that we will see solid growth and as previously mentioned the agents that are signing on as they bring in new clients and also leases expire will yield some results.

I wrote to the team last year and they said they have some new features rolling out early this year. I cannot see where any future capital is coming from unless market conditions change. At least we don’t have debt and paying interest on that debt.

They do really need to hurry up with the features they are talking about the mortgage simulator etc. Greg keeps saying it’s complicated! Yea good on him but problem-solve and give you a time line for the expected roll out. Even to build a buzz etc.

My main hopes are that we have seen growth I. The rent pay sectors and slight recovery of advertising revenue. Yet at times it feels the required growth to turn break even is more than on capital raise away and they have to give a clear path and she growth every week really.

it has to be exponential yet a what we are seeing is far from that.

I am thinking maybe wishfully that the directors throwing in there was something on the horizon.

I wholeheartedly reject the idea this is a lifestyle business unless it’s the lifestyle of a insane person. However they really do not pump themselves up in any way and it would be good to see some positive press etc.

here are some suggestions:

1. Social Media Marketing: Regular posts on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
    2. Influencer Collaborations: Partner with social media influencers to reach wider audiences.
    3. Content Marketing: Blogs, guides, and infographics on renting and finance.
    4. Referral Programs: Incentives for customers who refer new users.
    5. Local Real Estate Agent Partnerships: Collaborate for referrals.
    6. SEO Optimization: Improve website visibility in search results.
    7. Email Marketing: Newsletters with tips and updates.
    8. Community Engagement: Active participation in local events and online forums.
    9. Educational Webinars: Free sessions on renting and finance management.
    10. Customer Testimonials: Highlight positive feedback online.
    11. Press Releases: News updates to local media.
    12. Online Ads: Utilize Google Ads and social media advertising. 13. Collaborations with Renting Blogs and Websites: Partner for content sharing.
    14. Podcast Sponsorships: Sponsor relevant podcasts to reach targeted audiences.
    15. Interactive Online Tools: Offer calculators, budget planners, etc., to engage users.

When they say it's difficult yes some take time but Greg doing regular podcasts etc os very achievable when I promote my books I am able to get on a number of podcasts and they directly bump sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $2.138K 104.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27984 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.