RNT 0.00% 3.3¢ rent.com.au limited

RAAS Report for the latest quarterI am looking for that U shaped...

1. 738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    RAAS Report for the latest quarter

I am looking for that U shaped recovery out of negative operating profit, next 6 months is critical we have good success with agents

These reports also assume no growth on the search portal side, with interest rates potentially dropping in the near future this could see vacancy rates increase which should lead to more people moving and using our products also possibly a return in advertisement from the construction industry

Video interview

• A lot of leads in the pipeline were closing out as we speak
    • Beefed up our agent engagement
    • MRI partnership - some work to be done in Sydney with the team there
    • China payments - Higher ARPU, strong existing demand and potential student accommodation play (coming this quarter)
    • First rewards partner - Incentivises sign ups and building a buffer (coming this quarter)
    • MasterCard - Brand association to build validation with agents
    • Mortgage builder - Potential partner with no ETA however high cost to operate any savings related product (managed fund regulatory compliance) so best be delayed until we are profitable

Outlook,

Greg seems more upbeat and confident as it look like the team now have all the tools to get the job done its just a matter of hitting some targets

I intend to buy more here and there over the next 6 months as I feel the opportunity ahead far outweighs the current market cap and risk
    I do have a large appetite for risk though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42250 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 800000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.08am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.