HVN 0.69% $4.32 harvey norman holdings limited

Top post GF, i'm glad i'm not the only one that knows how he be,...

1. 21,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Top post GF, i'm glad i'm not the only one that knows how he be, i can't believe people stick up for him. From memory i think his stores only really got going after he started targeting and sucking in the vulnerable on his 5 year interest free offers, then most of his stuff is overpriced and the tech is also normally outdated from what i've noticed, fancy being proud of praying on the poor, terrible bloke imo.

I think theres no question HVN should pay back the monies they received from the government that they didn't end up needing, it was provided on the pretense that the company would need it, before it actually needed it and thus also took the pressure off management to make tricky decisions regarding cashflows and capital due to the unknown impacts covid could have had, they had no problem taking it so they must have been worried about potential outcomes but as it turned out they didn't need it, i read that Harvey said some people think it's a 'good idea' to pay it back, i don't think it's a good 'idea' it's obviously just the right thing to do. Next time something like a pandemic happens i hope the government leaves him off the help list, companies like this don't even need the money either, they can easily go to market and raise 50 mil or so if need be, the tax payers certainly don't need to fork out for it or alot of other companies for that matter so they can keep paying big Divi's and big CEO bonus's, i think it's terrible how some of these companies and CEO's roll.

Anyway, i've had my rant now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.32
Change
-0.030(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $5.382B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.30 $4.33 $4.30 $7.210M 1.668M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 86539 $4.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.32 7095 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.31
  Change
-0.030 ( 0.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.33 $4.33 $4.30 347886
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
HVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.