LIN 4.17% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Repeat Performance, page-29

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Mr Joey

you seem to be well worthy of this question.

the end of today with those 3 pitiful orders to close at 12c seem to me as insiders sending a message that the SP and purposefully worked drawn out mauling of retail is to stop?

i haven't seen such a close with the company until now, also the emergence of interesting new posters I expect to see Glory become much more vocal... I simply cannot trust this group of men behind LIN anymore and everything they produce from their mouths and media, but today's close seems very much different as the company is clearly looking to turn this foul SP around.

we really do despise everything LIN is after being roped In at 37c because of Alistair, but maybe that close is LINs team of brokers sending the message that it is about to stop? would we expect to see an rapid change in the depth of this is the case? My god it has been terrible being introduced to this Asimwe Kabungas company, to be honest if it weren't for you we would have caved in and sold at a huge loss by now, seeing how heavily invested your team is and your obvious astuteness is the only thing that stops us from LIN and Alistair's lassoing putting us years behind our simple goals.

my god I just want this LIN Asimwe nightmare to end without the financial they have put us in.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $73.72K 632.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 271056 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 380000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.