LIN 4.17% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Repeat Performance, page-30

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Good morning Havinag.

If I were you I wouldn't be following this on a daily basis. Not much is going change whilst there are no significant announcements and I think we are several months away from that. This gives sorters, manipulators and anyone else the perfect environment to do what they do best and create fear.

Your ( we) are on a good thing in terms of the company having a tier 1 world class asset and long term you will make money. Management has made some real questionable decisions and probably are not respected by industry experts in the rare earth space but time will tell they can easily turn this around or F it up completely. You purchased on the hype which a lot of people do but it was your decision and will all due respect you cant be blaming others. I honestly believe you will make money on your investment but it may take some time.

On HC you are going to get the all day every day up rampers that have bought this cheap and will just keep singing the same song every day and they do not get nor do they care the point of view of investors that are in the red.There agenda is just to pump pump pump most of the to stupid to even know they are doing it.

Sounds like you are anxious and this place is probably the last place you are going to hear any actual facts.My advice is just do not look at the price daily and keep away from the BS on HC. If you read the so called experts on the forum you will see a pattern. Most of what they say does not come to fruition and when it does it normally has the opposite effect that they initially expect and if you say something contrary you get all out attacked/ Then you have the opposite in Dum that has some points but goes about it does not stop and goes to far.

Alistair has a genuine belief in this project and I know with good reason this is a world changer in rare earths globally but it is in its infancy probably would describe it as not even born yet and we are expecting the same results as it is production.

When buying Spec stocks patience is required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $73.72K 632.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 271056 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 380000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.