1AI 14.3% 0.8¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

repeating that they treated both sides of the brain with the same ntcell qty as phase1

1. 54 Posts.
    so the data from the first 2 cohorts has been collected months before the 26week end point of the 3rd cohort? correct me if i'm wrong. so if the treatment results in phase1 weren't all due to placebo and the surgical procedure is like horseshoes, you just have to be close but not perfect,and there wasn't a terrific amount of variability among the subjects (they all respond well to l-dopa) then it's a "no brainer" that they should get results at the minimum close to phase1 in the first cohort (because they are getting twice the NTCELL than in phase1) and have a pretty good idea how well the treatment worked minus the unblinding, i.e., if noone got better would they call for the "briefing"?

i'm not going to give odds on success, just crossing my fingers because pd trials in the past implanting genes or cells thru a hole in the head had great phase1 but not so great phase2. if those other trials had been successful we'd already have a "cure". i'm talking about gdnf, spheramine, **a and other gene implant trials i have pd and am still taking the gold standard l-dopa which was developed over 40 years ago, this is the drug featured in the movie AWAKENING with robin williams and robert deniro. after billions spent on research there still are no biomarkers for pd so you can even test new drugs on people not yet showing symptoms, nothing to slow down progression and nothing better than l-dopa to treat symptoms, after 40 years!!! so there is nothing easy about what LCT is doing.

i wonder if they'll discuss results on the first 2 cohorts past the 26 weeks?

best of luck. try to get some sleep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $34 4.285K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8215316 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1837858 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.