TOE 6.38% 25.0¢ toro energy limited

replace current management, page-147

1. 1,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    Says its leaving, comes back.
    This is my skill. Not knowing people in the industry or companies, I need to take notice.

I ask my self when out of the blue, a get rid of RH campaign begins. (I have noticed similar behaviours with other stocks over time.)

Why now. Much the same people banging on for a few years, all that time to complain about remuneration when the whole sector was dead.
    Then as soon as the sector starts moving, there is movement at the camp and there is an awakening of who is sitting on the valuable assets, the negativity begins and continues.

Maybe you might think, I make too much of this stuff. I’d dont care. Thinking as I do works very much in my favour.
    Even when the early onset dementia know all uses his belittling tactics. I dont care. I just ask myself, whats the goose’s game.

You appear from nowhere, then your announce you are leaving, then back you come.

Theres a reason. You know, I dont. Maybe you are some retail holder that is holding an empty bag, but then Maybe you are some savvy investor trying to accumulate as many shares as you can from people who read the negativity and bail.
    Thing is. The attention.

IMG_2213.jpeg IMG_2214.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $30.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $70.87K 291.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52083 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 49735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.