TOE 1.43% 35.5¢ toro energy limited

I think there's several factors: 1. cashflow problem like you...

1. 3,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    I think there's several factors:

1. cashflow problem like you mentioned - they are an explorer, so have ZERO cash coming in and continual cash burn. Will continue to need to do capital raises (dilution) again and again.

2. Richard Homsany's wage alone is over half a million dollars a year, or around $10k a week, and he has done nothing but lost shareholder value

3. TOE's asset is in a state where uranium mining is banned

4. If you read the TOE threads, the problem SHs believe is with Richard Homsany himself.
    He's been chairman since 2017 and the share price has gone from around $3 to $0.375 in this time (just looking at the charts, TOE has been as high as $9 in the past!?)

5. Richard Homsany is also involved in a few other companies as directors/chairman (of which I think TOE money has invested in - conflict of interest?), so his focus isn't solely on TOE

6. TOE didn't do the necessary work to retain their permits (when other company such as VIMY, which has since been taken over by DYL, did such commencement work)

I'm only a former shareholder from many years ago, so my knowledge isn't up to date as current shareholders, so please correct me if I'm wrong on any of the above points, or add any other points I may have missed (Apologies in advance if thats the case)

DYOR
    Last edited by tutes: 25/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.005(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $42.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $48.79K 140.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18285 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 99379 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.