TOE 2.78% 35.0¢ toro energy limited

No clever management would take over TOE right now. and DYL, PDN...

1. 11,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4592
    No clever management would take over TOE right now. and DYL, PDN and CXU are all clever managements. Their share prices have actually excelled during a U bull period as you would expect. As long as management are clever and add value, the share prices should add value in a U boom. It really is normal and the chances of it de valuing during a U boom is incredibly small and the only way that happens is with useless management.

The current risk is too high for a takeover of TOE, no company would risk their reputation and their board positions in a good company to takeover TOE, even at rock bottom share prices.

Wow, we are nearly at 30c right now!!! Which is what, about 0.6c pre consolidation equivalent?! Crazy!

The fact TOE management have not gone down the EPA substantial commencement path after promising to do it over 2 years now, with the same copy and paste statement each quarterly is a big red flag for me! They should have done it by now, especially looking at the WA election polls and Labor/Greens being odds on favourite to keep government. If LNP were 1.05 favourites and a shift in policy was coming up by mid next year I could maybe understand management not going down the EPA path. However the facts are that LNP returning to government is becoming more and more difficult, especially with their silly own goals going against national LNP uranium policy. Muppets!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $42.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 33.0¢ $41.17K 119.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2468 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 71410 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.